FAQ & Policies
About G7 Master Qualification?
CERTIFIED GRACOL 7 MASTER PRINTER BY IDEAL ALLIANCE
The GRACoL 7 Master Printer program requires companies to undergo an audit process of press color measurement equipment, process control procedures, and quality of printing to qualify for the GRACoL 7 Master Printer program. Once qualified, Master Printers must be re-evaluated yearly to ensure that standards continue to be met, using the G7 method.
Please Note - Color Matching and Proofs?
To ensure proper color matching customer must purchase a press match proof. Customer supplied proofs are not acceptable as they are not calibrated to our presses. Jobs without proofs will be printed following generally recognized industry standards. Because of differences in equipment, processing, proofing substrates, paper, inks, pigments, and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and completed job shall constitute acceptable delivery. Please note that your monitor's calibration affects what you see on your screen. The colors on the printed cards may differ from what you see on your screen. Please keep in mind that while we will try our best to match proofs, PRINT2GO DOES NOT GUARANTEE COLOR MATCHING.
Working mechanical artwork/design, digital files, plates and other items when supplied by the PRINT2GO, shall remain his exclusive property unless otherwise agreed in writing. You certify that you own the rights to use the image(s) being reproduced on your artwork/design. DO NOT send any "one-of-kind" prints or artwork. Although we take every precaution to safeguard your materials, PRINT2GO are NOT responsible for loss or damage of images or artwork/design.
We take a great deal of care to ensure that the information on printed products, services is both accurate and current. However, given the complex nature of our business, errors are occasionally made. Print2Go Team understand that these errors may cause our customers some inconvenience—for which we apologize—but we cannot offer refund, compensation nor accept any liability for consequences arising from such errors.
What are my file requirements?
We recommend saving as a .PDF. You may also send the file in the following formats: jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, eps, or png. We prefer that you send .PDF with embedded or outlined fonts. .PDF's are easier to handle and will likely speed up your project turn-around.
Colour mode of file & file resolution?
- The customer should always start and finish their designs in CMYK color mode. If the customer sends us an RGB file, there is a chance that a color shift may occur and the customer may not be satisfied with the job.
- We only accept 300 dpi files.
What is bleed & bleed setup?
- Bleed is the area of artwork that is extended beyond the actual dimensions of the document. It is used to avoid strips of white paper showing on the edges of your print should the batch be misaligned when cut to size. Any objects in your artwork that touch the edges of the document require bleed, for instance a background color or image should spread to cover the entire bleed area as should any objects that creep in from the side of the page. Click here for bleed example pdf.
- Please keep all text at least 0.125" inside the cut-line.
- The bleed for Standard Products is 0.125".
Anyone other than the person who paid for the order can pick up the order as long as they present the printed invoice. Once your order is complete, store sales associate/customer service will call you & will send you an email notifying that your order is ready for pickup.
Can I cancel my order?
Order placed In-Store:
Order not yet processed may be cancelled by sending an email at the location you placed your order. Include the order number to be cancelled along with your customer number.
Order placed through the Online Store:
The moment you submit your order through online store, we start processing the order, to ensure that we complete the order in the stipulated time period. Order once placed through online store cannot be changed or cancelled.
Methods of payments accepted at PRINT2GO stores
We accept the following payment methods for In-Store orders:
We accept the following payment methods for Online Store orders:
What's your Satisfaction Guarantee?
We have trained personnel at stores to help resolve customer and quality issues. In case of further grievances, the customer has following alternatives at his disposal:
- First, contact us by email at email@example.com with customer number/order number and let us know exactly what your issue is.
- Then, we’ll work with you to find a solution that you’ll be satisfied with, whether it means reprinting your order at no additional cost or store crediting your account, enabling you to place a new order.
- If a reprint or store credit doesn’t solve your problem, we’ll refund your money partial or full depending on order type, some order cannot be refunded. Some conditions may apply, and the full refund is at the discretion of PRINT2GO.
Canadian Taxes and Pricing
All prices displayed are exclusive of HST as marked. Applicable HST will be applied to all orders placed. Tax invoice will be provided via the email as well as In-store physical copy after your order has been placed (subject to customer providing email address). The invoice includes the PRINT2GO HST Registration Number.
We're here to help.
- (647) 556-5837 Ext. 6
- Mon. - Fri. 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
Have a simple question or need general information? We’ll get back to you within 24 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org